Thursday, July 30, 2009

Another one of those miscellaneous kind of days.

 
Little fishes swimming around in Bladed Fire Coral.  Pretty coral.  Quick fish.
.

 
A Brain Coral that looks like some kind of thing that should be crawling along.  Or maybe blown, see the Gorgonian blowing in the breeze?
.

 
Hmm, a mix of pretty creatures
.

 
Another mix of creatures
.

 
Blue photo, must be a little deeper water, and no flash.
.

 
A sunny day.  Black Durgons flitting about, eating whatever little things they find in the sea
.

 
The next frame, I guess to do a painting of this I'd combine the two images...
.

 
Ooo, and a deep scene, late in the afternoon.  
Things to do, people to see.  I sure hope my camera get back from the Fixit guy soon.  I am not compelled to go to the trouble of fiddling with gear and whatnot to go for a dive without my camera.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment