Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Hmm, what to post?

Funny how I am a bottomless pit for new images.  My poor computer has only 6% of its' space clear.  200 to 450 photos in every one hour dive, clickkity click.  Tho' I await a new housing for this trusty little camera, the shutter button just refused to work again.  No dives for days and days now, "oh poor me"  And poor you, because I've decided to go for colorful pictures, but haven't a stock.  Most of my photos aren't very bright.  Haha
.

Some Flower Coral.  Hmm, I need a nighttime photo, when they have extended their tentacles.










.
.

Nearby, Two little Blue Chromis fishies are checking me out.  The Big Bubbling Monsters don't usually go so slow. 
.
The juvenile Grunts in the background are pretending to ignore me.  And I don't know what that Brown Chromis is dive bombing.





.
.


Glaring at me with his other eye.  Looking as grouchy as a Barracuda!

Brown and purple sponges, a Star coral that seems to have  expelled some of it's zooxanthellae.  The fuzz is a Damselfish's garden.






.
.


Now the Grunts are openly staring.  Pfft, French Grunts.

Even the finger coral seems to be peering at me with surprise and suspicion!







.

,




A discussion, and a decision...










.
.


"We're outta here!"
.
Ha, away they go.










.
.
And away I go.  Have fun when you can, and thanks for stopping by!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment