Tuesday, August 4, 2009

today's photos

.
Sure wish my camera would get back from Mr. Fixit.
 .
On shore is Off the Wall, a place where I eat lunch sometimes.
.
This is from a snorkel on a verrrrryyy calm day.  You  can see a yellowish coral in the middle of this picture.
.
.
 
.
An Elkhorn Coral, majestic!
.

Fishies swim by...

.

A Brain coral and a Sea Fan.  The Fan is shaped by having to scrape by the coral in surge.
.

Close up of the Fan's shape, all the growing tips.
.

Another Brain coral, with fishie friends
.
.
Goat fish babies.  They enjoy a home near a crevas.
.
 
And one of the more strange fish, a White Spotted Filefish.  They have to be in some sort of mood to have the white polka dots appear all over them.  I think they need to be happy and calm, not looked at by a Giant Floating(snorkeling) Monster with one big black eye on the end of it's tentacles(my camera in my hands)
.
Thanks for stopping by!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment