Friday, October 3, 2008

Splat.

Another Friday's quickie with the Ladies. I'm not a very good member of this plein aire group, I always show up late, and run away early. I did have lunch with them in a little cafe, only five beides me this time. I couldn't hear anything anyone said. Being nearly deaf is really boring!

The painting is shiney acrylic, and is supposed to be a little plant in a pot close up, with a stone arch holding a bell in the background. We were painting around the grounds of one of the old sugar etates here on the Island, very charming places, with lots of old stonework and huge old trees. I do this for comic relief from the extreme realism of coral paintings.

Something coral tomorrow or the next day. I need to work on this blog, add some features, and post more often!!! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment