Saturday, October 4, 2008

Oh, No!


I just bought a house. it's SO UGLY!!!! hahaha. Built in 1972, and needs everything. I need a plumber, electrician, roofer, chainsaw guy, backhoe guy, driveway builder(Gigantic rut, the driveway),,,, new floors, new screens, new kitchen, new tiles, ------help!!!!
If you squint real hard, you can see the Sea miles away. The unimproved road requires a 4WD. Waaaaa, I'd rather be painting, why'd I get myself into a remodelling job??? I wish I had a million dollars for a waterfront place, or more like a million five. Cheap here, compared to the other Virgins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The sea has been very rough lately, big surf generated by a far off storm in the Atlantic. I went for a cameraless dive today, but would have taken only five or ten photos. Can't find the camera, it's buried in all my junk someplace. I need a housekeeper.


Poor me! wwaaaaaa


There are un-photographical jiggling white specks making the sea downright cloudy, like fine snowflakes, or white fog.. I believe they're itty bitty critters called copepods. Carl Sagan didn't have any idea of big numbers! He didn't see these critters in the sea. If you go diving, and think the sand is stirred up, look more closely, and you might just see jiggling specks. The little boogies on the reef with tiny mouths are stuffing themselves, for sure. I guess. OK, now go back to the top, and see if, in the dark areas, you can find little white specks. But they don't jiggle in a photo, and I don't know how to move that photo down here where it's relavant. Eeek! All for now, and, once again, thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the house and good luck with the remodeling. I know an artist, coral reef painter, who could do those plain old walls right with some undersea vistas. Who needs a kitchen?

    ReplyDelete