Monday, September 3, 2007

That was fun.


Four quick watercolor sketches from the Bonaire web cams, using the OK middles of some of that ruined paper.

I knew the beach and coconut tree would be the same, but with each 'Refresh" the figures were a surprise. But almost always, the cam is pointed at a much less (to me) interesting view straight off the beach, so the sailboarders are more in view. No coconut tree. I guess the next time I do this little game, I'll be scribbling only boardsailors zipping by, or standing around like they seem to do..

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea, to use the webcam images! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have scribbled all day, but they turned the cam away from the tree to look over water with their boardsailors. Not a pretty scene!

    ReplyDelete