Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A rainbow for you!

Gorgeous rainbows yesterday. Big lumpy rainclouds rolling by, with the Sun peeking through every so often. This rainbow went all the way across, but I'd need a fisheye lense to capture the whole scene. I stopped on the side of the road to watch for a while.

See that surf? I feel sorry for our visitors who want to dive, it's too rough for me! I have other photos of this scene when it's at it's normal calm, but they're buried in my computer someplace.

I see that I have lots of visitors here, even with no promo on my part. I'm impatiently awaiting the mid-January seminar that'll get me moving with marketing. I'm thinking three small paintings a week, or more, and a Tuesday sale of reproductions, very inexpensive. The thought of trying to do the business end of selling paintings scares me to shivvers!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful colors. Is there a pot of gold hidden on the beach?

    What seminar are you doing in Jan.? I need an "everything" seminar to get me moving on everthing!

    ReplyDelete