Monday, December 1, 2008

A Dream

I have a very clear image in my head from a vivid dream last night.  It will NOT go onto paper or canvass. arrghhh, but anyone who's ever tried to draw or paint  an imagined image knows what I am talking about.

I was dreaming about being on boats, and being around boats.  In a bay, surrounded by spruce trees. (changes?) All the men were struggling with rusty anchors.  I was watching.  Then, I turned my head and saw--- a wonderful, huge, ancient anchor half out of the mud.  My anchor.  It would hold nearly any boat or even a ship, secure.  I went to it, and pulled on a fluke, and it moved easily for me.  I touched the shank, and it was solid, and easy.  Like new.

I believe, right now, that my artwork, and this blog, is my anchor, keeping me safe.  The energy comes from an ancient source.  That may sound crazy, but it's true.

I cannot draw that anchor I saw-- see --clearly from that dream, but I know it is there for me. 

Thankyou, Lord, I have been so very fearful of late.

And thank you, dear visitor, for checking my poor blog.  My life is an explosion in a spaghetti factory, but I will settle soon, and begin painting ---a LOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment