Monday, December 8, 2008

Guppies!!! Hey, Blennies and Gobies are so much more important. I've made a separate blog for the guppies.

Gadzooks. What am I thinking, other than I am as delighted as a child about my gups now that I've started taking photos of them, and I can SEE them, rather than by just quick glimpses. There are international clubs and expos about guppies, also. Maybe they'll be my cash cow for little easy paintings. Very colorful paintings! ha.

http://evileyeguppy.blogspot.com/

Haha, maybe a bad title, I might attract satanists or wierdos. They're just little fish! I'm trying to think of another name for that blog before I get too far into it. Gee, I might be a sensation in the World of Guppy Enthusiasts!
.

,
And I really need to refine my photography. These fish stay in constant movement. OK. No more guppies here. I'll add a link, hum, something new to learn, links...


.
Thanks for stopping by, it'll be back to coral reefs soon, I'm getting over the twisted knee that's prevented me from diving for two weeks now...
.
.

2 comments:

  1. Melissa, I like your guppies photos, just enough blur in the tails to show the movement. You may be on to something good with the idea of little gup paintings with those colorful tails swishing. I can see why they inspire you to photograph and paint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Con,

    Ha, thanks! The blur is not intentional! You can catch hummingbirds, these guys don't hold still like they do, go watch some in a pet store, haha! They might pause for a half second, then zzzip!

    Guppies are a big deal, worldwide. Big clubs, organisations, shows and conferences, amazing!

    ReplyDelete