Friday, October 2, 2009

Crazy

This is crazy, I cannot answer a comment, meaning I cannot comment on my own blog, signed in even!  Here's my comment, grrr.
.
So,  Laurel,
 .
Yes,Thank you for the compliment!
.
For me, reading is escapism.  I just about cannot put a book down until I've finished, even though I usually read non-fiction, history, travel and personal accounts.
.
I certainly am paralyzed while reading!  And am not painting or taking care of day-to-day Life while I'm reading.  And most time spent on the Internet counts as reading.
.
Once, I found out that if I have a room painted white, with nothing in it but a chair, and I spend time just sitting there, then I become more creative and productive.  This room I'm in right now has an old black and white checkered floor, ugh, and lots of clutter.  Maybe that's why I'm not painting any lately!  Plus some other things are going on.
.
Dreaming is fine.  Try, sometimes, to have a sketchbook in front of you.  Hmmm.
.
OK, once again, thanks for the compliment, and for commenting!
.
(Posted by Melissa, not Anonymous, I and others have been having troubles posting comments here.  ???)  Rather----not posted as a comment!!  grrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment